Sunday, July 27, 2014

Liguria

   Before my gaze in silent repose lies fair Liguria. Her faded dress arrayed about her cold body. The ashen skin, closed eyes, and thin lips of her visage are all apparent to me. Drawn closer toward her the attraction is unmistakable. Yet, in my revulsion, I wish to flee. I cannot.
   Leaning in closer, my breath whisks her cheek. Her eyes flutter open and the darkened pools focus upon my own. Cold though it is, I must have her touch now. She smiles at me as fangs appear to my view. I allow her grasping arms to wrap around me and pull me closer.
   After only a moment the pain is over from her quick nip. My life is drawn into hers. We join together into our joyous union. The blood coursing between us.

    I wrote this out a few days ago. The idea just hit me and I'm not sure where it came from. At the same time I don't have a complete story.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comment.