Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Terror By Gaslight

This week, after what has seemed an interminable wait, Terror By Gaslight is coming out and I'm excited. I think all of the authors involved in the project are. Write something as creepy as you can possibly can and all of the authors have I'm quite certain. It will be perfect for Halloween. 

It's going to be a great addition to my expanding library of books I've had something to do with. One of my short stories will be in it and it's entitled, "A Spiritus Renascentis." It's one that will have you looking at turn of the century photography in a whole new creepy, and rather disturbing, light.

Here are the covers of the print and e-book. It should be available in physical bookstores and online. I believe you can order the print copy on Amazon right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.