Friday, October 10, 2014

Busy, busy

Recently on my day job my schedule changed to five days a week so I have a bit less time at home now. It's okay though because the paychecks will be larger which will be useful. Probably the worst part is I don't have quite as much time for writing as I used to.

I've been working on the, "Doctors in Hell," project these days. It's part of the Lawyers in Hell series. So far, it's coming along very nicely and it will soon be ready to turn in. As soon as I get done writing this blog post I'll get back at it. 

Hopefully soon I'll have an announcement to make about another novel that's been in works for a while. There was an editing issue I guess which sometimes happens in fiction. It will be called, "Ill Wind Cometh," when it gets released this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.