Tuesday, April 28, 2015

HOA

The mobile home court where I live got some new owners. They're kind of nice but they created new HOA type rules. Supposedly the rules are meant to maintain home values, etc.
   Anyway, as a result of the rules now being enforced there are some things I have to do to my house. One the laundry list is painting and the paint used must be one of ten colors. In the image you can see how it looked as of Saturday night. Toward the back of the house you can see the brown color it was.
   As of last night I have the west side to do, and the shed. I guess the blue color looks nice, it was the only one of the ten colors I halfway liked.
   Tonight, the shed. I'll have to use the extra thick roller pad to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.