Saturday, October 3, 2015

Moving

This has been a big change in my life, and it's the reason why I don't have any photography to post on the blog. Recently I listed my house and it sold rather quickly. One of the main reasons for that is the house is furnished. The washer, dryer, kitchen table, bed, etc. all went with the house. I figured the ad would generate more interest, and it did.
   Today I should be getting the payment for the house and sign over the title. Then I get to pay down a bunch of debt, some of it accrued while preparing the house for sale. It's like I've reached the end of an era.
   Next week, I believe we're headed down to the Pueblo reservoir. On the way I'm going to try to go to the riverwalk in downtown Pueblo where I'm planning on shooting a few frames. I've been wanting to go there a long time and it should make for some good shots. 
   This last summer has been amazing for me. I've rediscovered love. Susan has been wonderful and I'm glad I've met her. I also got my driving privileges back, and a car which happens to be a minivan. During all of that I managed to pick up a camera again. So, while part of my life has come to an end I've also started on new beginnings. I guess that's one of the points of life. Every time you reach an ending you also reach a new beginning.
   There are times I do miss writing a bit. Other times I don't. It's now almost eleven months since I spent most of my time away from work stuck in the room I'd set up as an office. I can tell you I won't make that particular mistake again. For too long I let life pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.