Friday, January 1, 2016

Rise and Fall of America's Middle Class by Jim Davis

Commonly, since I review books, an author will contact me through Facebook, or email, to have me read and review their newest release. Usually they'll want the review posted on Goodreads, Smashwords, or Amazon. This book I cannot do that as it is not listed on any of those sites. However, I can post a review here on my blog.
   The author is giving out free copies until the next election in PDF by his own admission. I personally recommended to him that he should make it available for sale. 
   Right now I've read about half of the book and I'm finding it very informative. It is well written, well edited, and seems to be very well researched. I'll note I do agree with most of the assertions made within the text. The book does challenge many common viewpoints though I think few will be able to argue against the assertions with the overwhelming evidence presented that supports the conclusions reached.
   I would give this book a 4.5* rating out of 5* based on what I've read so far. Now I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.