Thursday, August 25, 2016

24 August

After I got Susan to her billiards match I walked over to this field behind the bar. I've been noticing it for many weeks but hadn't done any images there. Either the weather wasn't cooperating, or I didn't have a camera with me. Still, I kept noticing it. Last night I was able to actually capture a few images of what I was seeing. These, I think, are some of the best out of the 20+ photos.
Until you're out in the middle of the field you never notice those dirt pathways that I managed to capture in the first two pictures. I love how they led my eye into the rest of the scene.
I would have liked to stay out there a bit longer so I could capture more of the deeper sunset colors but I had to go inside and start keeping score.




Happily I noticed this bee feeding as I'm wandering about. I'm not sure what the wildflowers are. They sure are pretty though.


There are a lot of Brown Eyed Susan's out in the field. And they grow tall. Here's one of the many.


I hope you enjoyed the images. Have a great day, and enjoy your life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.