Sunday, September 11, 2016

Eleven Mile part two

I did get a lot of photographs on this shoot. There will be one more post tomorrow with some more images. It really was a very good day for photography and I got a lot of good images. A few, I think, are exceptional.
On the second one down you'll notice a bunch of spider silk spread over the rocks. Apparently it's spider nursery central. You can't really see them well in the image but there was lots spider nests in amongst the silk spread over the rocks. It was amazing to me to see that.
The sixth one down the lighting was amazing. The sun was at the right angle to light up those clouds which seemed to line up to that island. It would be a hard shot to mess up. Timing is everything sometimes in photography. You wait a few minutes and the lighting has changed.
Without further ado here are some more of the images.









The day is coming I probably won't be able to do all of the hiking like I'm doing now. At the least I'll have gobs of images to help me reminisce about the times I'm experiencing now. For too long I was in a hurry and honestly I can say I didn't enjoy life all that much. Now I do.
Have a great day and try to enjoy your life a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.