Saturday, October 29, 2016

Reflections

One of the things I like capturing is reflections in water along with the subject. We were a little early for one of Susan's doctors appointments on Thursday. The weather was perfect and Prospect lake was nearby.
Happily, since there was no wind I began shooting a few frames with the Canadian geese. Out of those here are some of the better results. I'm thinking I'll use the first one on Viewbug.

This, I think, is probably the next best frame.

I'd like this one better if the goose hadn't been looking away from the camera.

Great reflections but unfortunately a bit too cluttered I think.

Not too bad. But, not exactly the best either.

I also managed to catch a little boy on one of the playground jungle gyms. He was kind of pensively standing there looking at his grandmother sitting at a picnic table who I also captured an image of. This shot will definitely be up on Viewbug.

In the next day I should be posting some I captured at Monument Lake.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.